This week sure has been a busy one. I’m glad that it’s finally Friday-time to relax and recap our week. Here are some highlights for this weeks carnivals. Enjoy!
Carnival of Credit Card edition #9 hosted at CreditCardLowdown.
- Grad Money Matters posted a piece called Stop Blaming Your Credit Card.
- Wealth Building Lesson shows us How to Improve Your Credit Score by 100 Points.
- 3DebtConsolidation writes on the Importance of Your Credit Rating & FICO Score.
Carnival of Personal Finance #95 hosted by Accumulating Money.
- Cents You Ask tells us What You Can Buy With 23Cents
- Advanced Personal Finance on Financial Records- What to Keep, What to Toss.
- The Real Returns with Connecting Bottoms of S&P500
Carnival of Taxes #16 hosted by Don’t Mess With Taxes.
- PfAdvice posted an article called When Should You Opt For A Professional Tax Preparer.
- Getting Green asks, Tired of Being Taxed to Death?
- FiveCentNickel on Roth IRA Income Limits for 2007
The Festival of Frugality #69 hosted by Digerati Life.
- The Frugalist shows us 27 Fun Ways to Destroy your Credit Cards.
- Frugal Upstate wrote a piece called Throwing a Birthday Party Fit For a Princess On a Budget.
- Stop the Ride shows us how to make Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
Carnival of Debt Reduction edition #82 hosted by NCN.
- Verve Coaching on Getting Out of Debt(Part 1)
- MoneySmartLife brings us Should you Use your Emergency Fund to Pay off your Credit Card Debt?
- Picture of Wealth writes When you Don’t See Eye to Eye on Finances.
Well that about sums it up. There were so many great articles this week from each of the carnival so if you have the time, please go visit them.
Also, don’t forget the Carnival of Money Stories #9 is coming up this Monday on the 16th over at FireFinance. If you have not submitted your money story yet, you can do that here. Have a great weekend!